Subject: Havering Cyclists AGM Calling Notice – Monday 10th October 20:00
Havering Cyclists Annual General Meeting 2016
The 2016 AGM will be held at J.J.Moons, Hornchurch at 20:00 on Monday 10th October.
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED.
The Agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
1 Report from Officers
- Chairs report
- Treasurers report
2 Election of Officers
- The constitution calls for 4 mandatory Officers namely, Chair, Treasurer, Co-ordinator and Secretary, as defined in the constitution.
- Should there be more people wishing to join the management committee then other officers can be nominated and voted on, otherwise these will be undertaken as needed by members of the management committee or any co-opted members. These are :
- Press Officer
- Social Media Officer including Web support
- Rides and Events Co-ordinator
- Cycling Infrastructure Advisor, who will represent Havering on LCCs Infrastructure Review Group
- Community Engagement Officer
- LCC members can self-nominate themselves for any of the posts, or just to join the management committee to help in our work. Please let us know before the AGM if you wish to nominate yourself for the management committee or any of the posts, or nominations can be accepted at the AGM. Current nominations for the officers are:
- Chair Terry Hughes
- Treasurer Bernie Curtis
- Co-ordinator Ray Whitehouse
- Secretary Jeff Stafford
- Cycling Infrastructure Advisor Mark Philpot
- Closure of AGM
- Monthly Meeting opens.
Only LCC members can be part of the management committee but anyone is welcome to attend group meetings and contribute to our work and can be co-opted into the six non-mandatory roles if they wish.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org